Opportunities to Promote Your Organization with AIFF
How Do We Promote Your Organization/Business?
Opportunities to display and distribute promotional materials for your company during our events in Addis Ababa and selected regions, including opening and closing days
Flyers, Posters, and Banners
Banners, posters, calendars and moving boards displayed at all events. Flyers distributed in Addis Ababa and selected regions.
Our booklets will be distributed in all of our festival venues inside and outside Addis ababa. In addition to cafes, cinemas and other related community events.
What Can We Offer Your Organization/Business?
Exposure to our sponsors for supporting AIFF
The sponsor is responsible for providing advertisement materials such as logos and/or video for screen advertisement. Naming rights partner must be of monetary value (no in-kind).
Terms & Conditions
The Sponsor must provide to the AIFF the Sponsorship Contribution set out in the Table upon signing by way of:
Check made payable to: Initiative Africa; P.O. Box 1123 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Deposit at Wegagen Bank into the following account:
Wegagen Bank S.C.
Beneficiary: Initiative Africa
Account No.: C01-000339
Branch: Bole Branch (Account Subject to Change)
- The Sponsorship Contribution is to be used towards and in association with the organization and running of the Event including but not limited to administration, programming, marketing, production, transport and venue rent costs.
- The AIFF must provide the Sponsorship Benefits set out in the Table to the Sponsor.
- The Sponsor acknowledges that the sponsorship is not exclusive, and the AIFF has the right to enter into other sponsorship agreements.
- The AIFF has the right to use the Sponsor’s logo to publicize the sponsorship for the event including advertisements and media releases. The Sponsor provides the logo royalty free for this purpose.
- Each party must promptly do all things and provide all relevant assistance and information reasonably required by the other party to enable the performance by the parties of their obligations under this Agreement.
- This Agreement continues from the Commencement Date until the End Date unless the AIFF cancels the Addis International Film Festival. If the AIFF is cancelled then the AIFF will notify the Sponsor in writing and will refund the Sponsorship Contribution to the Sponsor as soon as the AIFF is in a position to do so, such repayment is not to be unreasonably delayed.
- Any notice between the parties is to be in writing and delivered by hand, post, fax or email to the other party. Notices by post will be taken to have been served 3 days after posting.
- The parties acknowledge that this Agreement does not create any relationship of agency, partnership, joint venture or employment between the parities.
- The rights under this Agreement cannot be assigned, subcontracted or otherwise divested.
- This Agreement may only be changed in writing signed by each party to this Agreement.
- This Agreement is governed by the law of the Federal Democratic republic of Ethiopia in which the sponsor resides.